Friday 9 January 2009

The Strictly Ravelry Group

Last year I started a Strictly Come Dancing group on Ravelry which has really gone from strength to strength this year. Delle thought it would be fun if we had a Strictly Sweepstake this year so 16 of us put our names into a hat (well, randon number generator actually) and who'da thunk it, I got Tom Chambers and actually won something for the first time in my life!

I've received some beautiful things so far, so thanks very much to button, pmcblonde, northernlights and manfieldknitter for everything you've sent me. Here are a few piccies, do take a look at my flickr account for some more. MrK is so thrilled with the socks from pmcblonde, thanks again so much for taking the time to knit them for him. I can't wait to do it all again this year!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad he likes them - beautifully posed

Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

wow, lovely goodies!

Joy said...

What lovely gifts you've received so far :-)

I haven't forgotten you, and cast on last night. I have been test knitting to a deadline, now that I have finished I can concentrate on your Fetchings.